Jun 12, 2007

Unlocked

In the past week I have had my personality tested and my handwriting analyzed. In one page or less all of my problems have been made sense of. I literally want to print out this stuff and take it into my therapist or my school or my house and scream...maybe this is just the way I am!!! Maybe all these relational and personal and familial issues are just my personality.

For instance, I hate chit chat. On occasion I can do it, but as a general rule I just don't get it. Here is the answer:
INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship).

Of course there is a lot more, but I am an INTJ, so I am too private to share it all. Sometimes these assessments help me feel free, even for just a moment, to be okay with who I am. Maybe I just need to scream that to myself.

4 comments:

NixonsMamma said...

INTJ? Hmm... If I remember correctly from Biola days... I was INFJ. Interesting... what did they come up with about your handwriting?

Sarah said...

what is great about that Tira, is that INFJ's are INTJ's "Pals"! I knew there was a reason we are friends in spite of numerous booboo incidents! =)

Jamie T. said...

INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals
welcome to my life...i also despise chit-chat. in my world, there will be neither chitting, nor chatting.

NixonsMamma said...

ha,ha! moment of silence for BooBoo #1. :) xoxo.