Oct 10, 2006

Rest

It has been about six weeks since school started, and all the "disruption" is catching up with me. My brain is tired. I am emotional all the time. I am sensitive to everything going on around me, and every thought I have is somehow connected to Martin Buber's book "I and Thou," which means I am living in a really twisted reality!

But in the midst of all this there has been some fun and beauty. Per Sporty Spice's request...finally, some photos!

Beautiful Mt. Ranier from my street on a clear day! I have seen it dozens of times, but it still takes my breath away every time I come upon a view of this massive mountain!

Friend Katie and roommate Stef's birthday party at this weekend's birthday bash and bar hopping (but there wasn't much hopping, just sitting in one bar! We are fierce party animals!)

Roommate Smruti, birthday friend Katie and me:

1 comment:

stef shaffer said...

ummm i am still not writing a paper i should be... its 1:30 am... and im laughing out loud in my bed looking at these pictures... we are crazy party animals:) thanks for such a great birthday! and for being so great to live with