May 17, 2007

Loving Life

I sleep until at least 7:30 every morning, get up, drink coffee while reading or watching the Today Show. Some days I don't groom until the afternoon as I putz around the house and do homework. This morning I did a weekly blog read through, took out the trash and looked up to see the Olympic Mountains, which are covered in clouds today, but I still know they are out there and it made me smile.

I am embarking on my toughest trimester yet, and I feel less stressed than I have all year. Go figure. I just paid bills and realized that I have money in my account, which means my tax refund finally arrived...praise God! My skin is still sensitive from a sunburn as we had a week of sunshine! Also, I have not had my life story and style of relating prodded and picked at for almost two weeks now, and I gotta say...it has been wonderful.

I am just happy.

No comments: